860 EDI Mapping Notes (Family Dollar) (Segments ITD, DTM, TD5, N9)
860 EDI Purchase Order Change Request transaction set can be used to provide the information required for the customary and established business and industry practice relative to a purchase order change. 860 EDI Purchase Order Change Request transaction can be used: (1) by a buyer to request a change to a previously submitted purchase order or (2) by a buyer to confirm acceptance of a purchase order change initiated by the seller or by mutual agreement of the two parties.
ITD Terms of Sale/Deferred Terms of Sale
- L03040513 – If ITD03 is present, then at least one of ITD04,ITD05,ITD13 is required
- L08040513 – If ITD08 is present, then at least one of ITD04,ITD05,ITD13 is required
- L091011 – If ITD09 is present, then at least one of ITD10,ITD11 is required
- ITD15 is the percentage applied to a base amount used to determine a late payment charge
- If the code in ITD01 is “04”, then ITD07 or ITD09 is required and either ITD10 or ITD11 is required; if the code in ITD01 is “05”, then ITD06 or ITD07 is required.
DTM Date/Time Reference
- FDS Instructions: Family Dollar prepaid vendor’s with FOB01 = PC/PP/MX will need to reference the above delivery window. Merchandise should arrive at the Family Dollar DC location on the 017 date
- R020305 – At least one of DTM02,DTM03,DTM05 is required
- C0403 – If DTM04 is present, then all of DTM03 are required
- P0506 – If either DTM05,DTM06 is present, then all are required.
TD5 Carrier Details (Routing Sequence/Transit Time)
- R0204050612 – At least one of TD502,TD504,TD505,TD506,TD512 is required
- C0203 – If TD502 is present, then all of TD503 are required
- C0708 – If TD507 is present, then all of TD508 are required
- C1011 – If TD510 is present, then all of TD511 are required
- C1312 – If TD513 is present, then all of TD512 are required
- C1413 – If TD514 is present, then all of TD513 are required
- C1512 – If TD515 is present, then all of TD512 are required
- TD515 is the country where the service is to be performed
- When specifying a routing sequence to be used for the shipment movement in lieu of specifying each carrier within the movement, use TD502 to identify the party responsible for defining the routing sequence, and use TD503 to identify the actual routing sequence, specified by the party identified in TD502.
N9 Reference Identification
- R0203 – At least one of N902,N903 is required
- C0605 – If N906 is present, then all of N905 are required
- N906 reflects the time zone which the time reflects
- N907 contains data relating to the value cited in N902.