894 EDI Delhaize America DSD Pre-Delivery Notice Version 5010 Mapping Guides
894 EDI Delhaize America Pre-Delivery Notice is accepted from the vendor and used as a scheduled delivery ticket. This process will expedite the check-in procedure at the stores. 894 EDI Delhaize America Pre-Delivery Notice must be received at the company Headquarters through EDI no later than 2:00AM ET the day the product is scheduled for delivery in order for the 894 EDI Delhaize America Pre-Delivery Notice to be used as a delivery ticket.
G82 Delivery/Return Base Record Identifier
- When G8201 equals “D” (debit), information in this segment is for a delivery.
- When G8201 equals “C” (credit), information in this segment is for a return.
- G8203 is the receiver’s DUNS number.
- G8205 is the supplier’s DUNS number.
- Credit Invoices will not be accepted and will be rejected if received.
- G8204 Receiver’s Location Number: Four-digit store number – DSD CAO vendors can return either the four-digit store number (without the zero at the beginning) or the five-digit store number (with the zero at the beginning)
- G8206 Supplier’s Location Number: Vendors who are currently using a 4-digit vendor number will be required send it in this field. Vendors who use an 8-digit vendor number or participate in the CAO DSD program will be required to send “ZZZZ” in this field and send their 8-digit vendor number in the N9 segment.
- G8209 Purchase Order Number: CAO DSD vendors receiving purchase orders will be required to send the PO number in this element.
N9 Extended Reference Information
- At least one of N902 or N903 is required.
- If N906 is present, then N905 is required.
- If either C04003 or C04004 is present, then the other is required.
- If either C04005 or C04006 is present, then the other is required.
- N906 reflects the time zone which the time reflects. 2 N907 contains data relating to the value cited in N902.