Claims Submission Test File Procedure (Security Health Plan)
Claims Submission testing can be started once the username and password are assigned. Claims Submission test file may include any number of claims. Generally, trying to parallel a production run will yield the best test results. During the Claims Submission testing process, Security Health Plan will examine submitted test transactions for required elements, and will also ensure that the submitter gets a response during the testing mode. Security Health Plan will notify the provider upon the successful completion of testing.
When the submitter is ready to send an 837 transaction to the production mailbox, he/she must notify IS-Security Health Plan Development at 715-221-8340, and IS-Security Health Plan Development will move the submitter to the production environment. The submitter’s FTP username remains the same when moving from test to production. Passwords can be changed by the user in Personal Properties.
To submit a claim file:
- Go to the Security Health Plan website at the address http://www.securityhealth.org
- Single click on “File Transfers”
- A dialogue box will appear on the Web Browser entitled “The server bbs1.marshfieldclinic.org at BBS1 requires a username and password”. Enter in the username and password assigned by Security Health Plan.
- After entry of username and password, single click “OK” or hit enter
- Single click “File Libraries”
The file transfer page will appear. To send a file:
- Single click “Upload”
- Browse or type the file to be sent
- Single click “Upload Now”
To look at response reports:
- Single click “All files”
- Select the report to look at
- The reports will be available for 30 days
- The last response will not have a time stamp
Personal Properties can be changed and updated from the home page to reflect information such as address and company information. Also in Personal Properties the following information is displayed: messages written, number of calls, user date, last call, last new fields, downloads, uploads, expire date, account balance, and netmail balance. Personal Properties is where passwords can be changed and messaging data can be changed and updated.