DSW EDI Drop Ship Vendor Terms and Requirements
DSW EDI Drop Ship basic vendor requirements are given in today’s blog for better understanding of DSW vendor program. DSW EDI Drop Ship program utilizes a third party interface (VendorNet) for fulfilling orders. This interface is used to view orders, generate the packing slip and confirm shipment on all orders.
DSW requires its vendors to use DSW supplied paper stock to print out the packing slip. DSW uses FedEx for shipping and vendors will be set up with an account. All shipping charges are incurred by DSW.com. All orders must ship within 48 hours of transmission to VendorNet (excluding weekends and Holidays). Once the product is shipped; vendors are required to confirm in the system that the order has gone out.
DSW EDI Drop Ship Basic requirements
– A dedicated resource to monitor and fulfill orders
– Internet Access
– Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher
– IE 8 or higher
– Daily FedEx pickup to support Next Day, 2 Day and Standard shipping
– Orders must ship within 48 hours
– DSW provided packing materials must be used
Customer Service Resource Requirements
– Regularly scheduled hours
– Access to email
– Access to inventory availability information
– Shipping and tracking number information
– Ability to follow up on questions within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
– General working knowledge of the supplier direct to consumer business process
– General working knowledge of the DSW and VendorNet process.
– Vendor will receive from DSW.com 8.5” x 11” DSW.com packing slip paper stock (return policies on back, blank on front)
– You will receive marketing inserts from DSW, these are the only marketing inserts approved to be placed in the shipment box.
– DSW Highly Addictive Content (HAC) label must be placed on a visible side of the shipping carton where it is unobstructed by other labels.
- Multi-piece Orders and Split Shipments may or may not be combined in one shipment to a customer. DSW notifies customers that their packages may arrive separately.
- Do not include any additional packing slips, collateral or marketing in packages other than what is DSW approved.
Order Processing Fee
The agreed upon order processing fee will be $x.xx. This agreed upon fee cannot be changed without a 30 day written notification to DSW.
Replacement of Lost Items
DSW incurs the costs involved for the replacement of lost items when suppliers can provide proof of delivery. Suppliers must cooperate with DSW EDI Drop Ship Operations by providing tracking information, assisting in researching and resolving carrier claims and recouping the claim dollars.
Expected Fulfillment Rate
All suppliers must maintain a 97% or higher fulfillment rate while participating in the DSW EDI Drop Ship Program to avoid a decrease in customer satisfaction. If the supplier is unable to maintain this expected rate, Drop Ship Operations and the Buying group will review their assortment and determine if items should be removed from the site or if the supplier should be removed from the program altogether.