EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request Mapping Notes For Family Dollar Vendors (Segments PID, PO4)
EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request transaction can be used: (1) by a buyer to request a change to a previously submitted purchase order or (2) by a buyer to confirm acceptance of a purchase order change initiated by the seller or by mutual agreement of the two parties.
Below you can find some particular mapping notes and comments for Family Dollar Buyer Initiated EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request.
PID Product/Item Description
- C0403 – If PID04 is present, then all of PID03 are required
- R0405 – At least one of PID04,PID05 is required
- C0703 – If PID07 is present, then all of PID03 are required
- C0804 – If PID08 is present, then all of PID04 are required
- C0905 – If PID09 is present, then all of PID05 are required
- Use PID03 to indicate the organization that publishes the code list being referred to
- PID04 should be used for industry-specific product description codes
- PID08 describes the physical characteristics of the product identified in PID04. A “Y” indicates that the specified attribute applies to this item; an “N” indicates it does not apply. Any other value is indeterminate
- PID09 is used to identify the language being used in PID05
- If PID01 equals “F”, then PID05 is used. If PID01 equals “S”, then PID04 is used. If PID01 equals “X”, then both PID04 and PID05 are used
- Use PID06 when necessary to refer to the product surface or layer being described in the segment
- PID07 specifies the individual code list of the agency specified in PID03.
PO4 Item Physical Details
- P0203 – If either PO402,PO403 is present, then all are required
- C0506 – If PO405 is present, then all of PO406 are required
- P0607 – If either PO406,PO407 is present, then all are required
- P0809 – If either PO408,PO409 is present, then all are required
- C1013 – If PO410 is present, then all of PO413 are required
- C1113 – If PO411 is present, then all of PO413 are required
- C1213 – If PO412 is present, then all of PO413 are required
- L13101112 – If PO413 is present, then at least one of PO410,PO411,PO412 is required
- C1716 – If PO417 is present, then all of PO416 are required
- C1804 – If PO418 is present, then all of PO404 are required
- PO415 is used to indicate the relative layer of this package or range of packages within the layers of packaging. Relative Position 1 (value R1) is the innermost package. 2. PO416 is the package identifier or the beginning package identifier in a range of identifiers
- PO417 is the ending package identifier in a range of identifiers
- PO418 is the number of packages in this layer
- PO403 – The “Unit or Basis for Measure Code” in this segment position is for purposes of defining the unit of measure of the “Size” identified in the PO402. For example: If the carton contains 24 12-Ounce packages, it would be described as follows: Data element 356 = “24”; Data element 357 = “12”; Data element 355 = “OZ”
- PO413 defines the unit of measure for PO410, PO411, and PO412.