EDI All Industries Training Online (July 2018 Schedule -Basic Course)
EDI All Industries TrainingOnline is a perfect possibility to learn EDI All Industries basics as well as to get deeper advanced knowledge. EDI Academy gives the chance to join EDI All Industries Training online lessons on the best suitable location, date and time.
- The cost is $250 per session per person.
- A 20% discount is available if you select all sessions (email us email@example.com for a discount).
- A 20% discount is offered for groups of two or more from the same company.
- These are live webinars, you have the opportunity to consult with an expert that has implemented EDI for a number of companies and trading partners.
- Every attendee will become a certified EDI professional by the EDI Academy.
- You will also receive a 100+ page course manual along with other educational resources.
EDI 101 – Introduction To EDI
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Monday, July 9th, 2018.
- EDI Fundamentals Training
- History and Origin of EDI
- Major EDI Advances
- How EDI is applied in different industries
- The Business Need for EDI
- Introduction to EDI standards
- EDI Components Overview
- Document Tracking and Monitoring Concepts
- EDI Software and Hardware Technology Environment
EDI 110 – EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Tuesday, July 10th, 2018.
- EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding
- EDI On-Boarding Best Practices
- EDI Connectivity – VAN
- EDI Connectivity – AS2/FTP
- EDI Connectivity – Best Practices
- Information about third-party EDI Service providers
- Information about EDI Testing
EDI 201 – EDI Enveloping & Structure
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Wednesday, July 11th, 2018.
- EDI Enveloping ISA-GS-ST-SE
- Key terms related to the structure of EDI (e.g. qualifier, segment, terminator, delimiter)
- Instructions on using the ANSI X12 manual to look at transactions, segments and data elements
- Instructions on viewing EDI Implementation Guides and Mapping Specs
EDI 301 – 850,810, 856 ASN and UCC-128 Labels
11:00 AM – 01:00 PM EST Thursday, July 12th, 2018.
- Deciphering EDI 850 Purchase Order
- Deciphering EDI 810 Invoice
- Deciphering 856 ASN – Standard Pack
- Deciphering 856 ASN – Pick &Pack
- Advanced Ship Notice – ASN Best Practices
- ASN Tare Levels
- UCC-128 Barcode Label
EDI Academy invites you to join our webinars! https://ediacademy.com