EDI Custom On-Site Training For Enterprises
EDI custom on-site training provided by EDI Academy is a good chance to educate your staff by a group training. EDI custom on-site training classes are designed to give a foundation of practical knowledge about EDI applications and how they apply to your business. At our EDI custom on-site training we start with the basics (EDI Fundamentals and Best Practices) and then focus in on issues that are pertinent to your organization (Advanced EDI Training – Mapping & Best Practices).
EDI custom on-site training benefits
The benefits of utilizing EDI Academy custom on-site classes include:
- Saving time: The seminars are conducted in one place for a group of people
- Saving money: You will not spend money on trip and accommodation expenses by having affordable training at your facility
- Time management: Classes are scheduled at your request and we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Specific program: Training is tailored to your environment and requests, you do not waste time on topics that are not of interest.
- Personal consulting: You have the opportunity to consult with an expert that has implemented EDI for a number of companies and trading partners.
- Cross-project cooperation: The training is conducted for a group of your workers and this is a good chance for the staff from different departments to discuss essential EDI issues eye-to-eye.
You can choose any training from the topics given below or send us an inquiry for a custom seminar:
- EDI Fundamentals and Best Practices – General
- Advanced EDI Training All Industries – Mapping & Best Practices
- Health Care (HIPAA) EDI Training Fundamentals and Best Practices
- Advanced HIPAA EDI Training – Mapping & Best Practices
- EDIFACT AND TRADACOMS EDI Fundamentals & Best Practices
- Gentran (Sterling Integrator) Training
To inquire about onsite training courses please email: email@example.com or call (877) EDI-6484, (877) 334-6484