EDI Drop Shipment Orders At Do it Best Corp.
Drop shipment orders (D/S) are orders placed by Do it Best Corp. member directly with the vendor. These orders may be called in to your customer service department, placed in person with your sales representative, or placed on a drop ship order form. Invoices for those orders must be sent electronically to Do it Best Corp. for payment. Do it Best Corp. will invoice the member.
It is important to follow the guidelines below: Creating a Drop Shipment Order Form Sample templates are available for creating a drop ship order form. Any order forms mailed to our members must follow these templates. This will insure that all necessary information is included on the form.
Instructions are as follows:
- Vendors printing their own drop ship order forms must use the Do it Best Drop Ship Order Form as their template.
- These forms are in Excel file format.
- The dashed vertical line on the template indicates a perforation between the order form and the tear strip area. The tear strip is the part that members will give to you as their order.
- Complete all indicated areas on the form.
- The Do it Best Corp. Merchandise Manager must approve the order form prior to printing and mailing.
All invoices for RSC and drop ship orders must be sent electronically and conform to the Do it Best EDI 810 invoice guide. Due to the added costs required to process a non-EDI invoice, Accounts Payable will deduct a processing fee of $20 for each non-EDI invoice. See the EDI Processing for more information on Electronic Invoicing.