EDI Invoice Hibbett Regulations And Requirements For Vendors
EDI Invoice Hibbett guides refer to vendors that have EDI business relationships with Hibbett. Hibbett’s intent to utilize EDI technology aimed to eliminate redundant data entry as well as paper documents by effectively utilizing EDI invoices (810). It is required that a unique EDI Invoice Hibbett be transmitted for each shipment by PO.
Direct to Store shipments should have a separate invoice for each shipping location.
Hibbett requests one invoice per shipment per PO. Example: 80% of merchandise ships this week, an invoice marked for store 14 (ship to store) should be transmitted with 80% of PO cost charged; the remaining 20% ships next week, a second unique invoice number marked for store 14 (ship to store) should be transmitted with the remaining 20% of PO cost.
All EDI invoices (810) are transmitted at the UPC / item level.
- UNIT OF MEASURE = EACH = UPC = SELLING UNIT.
- NO MASTER SKUs / UPCs SHOULD BE TRANSMITTED IN AN 810 INVOICE FOR PREPACK (SLN SEGMENT) POs
Hibbett must receive EDI invoices within 3 business days after the merchandise is shipped. A violation will be deducted if the vendor is not in compliance with this time frame. Hibbett requests a complete invoice (810) transmission for each purchase order. Invoice data must equal
the exact data on the PO.
The vendor should verify receipt of functional acknowledgements (FA 997) for all invoices (810) transmitted. Contact the Hibbett EDI department if an FA (997) is not returned. DO NOT DUPLICATE INVOICE NUMBERS WITHIN A TWO-YEAR PERIOD. An expense offset will be assessed if this requirement is not met.
- The “ship to” store number must be included in the N1 ST segment of the EDI invoice (810).
- Each shipment by PO must be invoiced with a unique invoice number.
- Include a valid purchase order number in element 04 of the BIG segment.
- Include UPC for items on each invoice. DO NOT INCLUDE UPC QUANTITIES NOT FILLED / SHIPPED.
All requested data must be transmitted as outlined in Hibbett’s invoice mapping specifications. Do not transmit blank elements- these elements should be populated with zeros. Failure to provide requested data will result in an expense offset.