EDI Online Webinars for all industries
EDI Online Webinars are suitable for novice and experienced specialists involved in supply chain, inventory and sales, logistics, data analytics, finance, e-commerce etc.
- Training goes in a format of online instructor-led webinar.
- Attendees have the possibility to work on real-world examples.
- Discussion of all points with the instructor.
👉 Sign up for the April Training Bundle
Below we give the description of the courses offered in a bundle.
EDI 101 – Introduction To EDI
- EDI Fundamentals, History and Origin
- EDI application in different industries
- Business Need for EDI
- EDI standards
- EDI Components
- Document Tracking and Monitoring
- EDI Software and Hardware
EDI 110 – Connectivity AS2, VAN, FTP
- EDI Connectivity, VAN, AS2/FTP
- EDI Connectivity – Best Practices
- Third-party EDI Service providers (Webforms EDI)
- EDI Testing
EDI 201 – Enveloping & Structure
- EDI Enveloping ISA-GS-ST-SE
- Structure of EDI (e.g. qualifier, segment, terminator, delimiter)
- ANSI X12 manual ( transactions, segments, data elements)
- EDI Implementation Guides and Mapping Specs
EDI 301 – 850,810, 856 ASN and UCC-128 Labels
- Deciphering EDI 850 Purchase Order, 810 Invoice, 856 ASN – Standard Pack, 856 ASN – Pick &Pack
- Advanced Ship Notice – ASN Best Practices
- ASN Tare Levels
- UCC-128 Barcode Label
EDI 401 – Advanced Course: E-Commerce EDI & Change Order Automation
E-Commerce EDI Best Practices
- How to avoid common pitfalls and master transactions such as the 855 PO Acknowledgement, 869 Order Status Inquiry, 870 Order Status Report and 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- Boost productivity, reduce errors and improve trading partner relationships
Change Order Processing
- Most organizations today handle the PO change manually. The key to automating change orders is to refine the business rules and processes. Examples of how some suppliers have been able to successfully automate the processing of change orders.
EDI 410 – Advanced Course: EDI For Transportation, Finance, Inventory
EDI for Transportation
- 3PL’s, freight carriers, suppliers and retailers can benefit from learning how to manage transactions such as 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice, 204 Load Tender, 210 Invoice, 214.
EDI for Finance
- How to implement EDI transactions such as the 820 RA/Payment and the 823 Lockbox
- Improve productivity and reduce costs and errors in your treasury and accounts receivable departments.
EDI for Inventory & Sales
- Best practices for EDI transactions such as the 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice, 947 Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice, and the 852 Product Activity Data.