EDI Order Response (855/856) Account Configuration
Vendors sending the order confirmation and ship notice information to Ryder via EDI, are required to set the response document configuration to cXML as well as order and invoice. To configure for response documents:
- Login to your production account on the Network
- From the Home page, click the Administration tab
- From the Administration page, click the Configuration link
- Under Electronic Order Routing, click the check box and then click on the Configure link. If you have already configured your account, this link will read Configured with the date that the configuration was completed. You can always update your configuration by clicking on the Edit Configuration link.
- Next to the Order Response Document Type, select EDI from the routing method drop down list.
- Save your changes.
Make sure you complete this same configuration in your test and production accounts.
To learn more about EDI integration and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.