EDI UPC Assignment And Catalog Requirements
Hibbett EDI vendors should follow EDI program guides including UPC Assignment And Catalog Requirements.
- Assign UPC numbers at the product ID / color / size level for all Hibbett product. Once UPCs have been assigned, no modifications will be accepted. Any item modifications will result in the need for a new UPC code.
- UPC catalog data is preferred via GXS catalog a minimum of 10 days before market.
- A UPC catalog must include a minimum of UPC, product ID (PID), unique product description, NRF color, size codes, descriptions and the selection code.
- Hibbett’s EDI systems are not equipped to utilize pre-pack or set-pack UPCs. **All EDI documents must be traded at the selling unit UPC level.
- UPC number assignment, ticketing, and the electronic catalog unless other arrangements are made with Hibbett buyer.
- UPCs cannot be assigned by a retailer- a vendor must contact the GS-1 US (www.uc-council.org/) to be assigned a UPC company prefix.
To learn more about EDI and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.