EDI Viewer is a new EDI Academy product designed for easy and quick EDI files translation
EDI Viewer was created for our EDI Training seminar attendees to be able to easily convert X12 to a human readable format. We decided to add more features and make it public for any user.
Briefly about EDI Viewer
- Free & Web Based (No Software Install Needed)
- X12 to human-readable format
- See EDI X12 Raw Data Segments side-by-side with a translated view
- See EDI X12 Loop Structure
- Have access to your files anytime from your smart phone or tablet
Get Started By Registering http://ediviewer.ediacademy.com/
- On the registration screen enter all the required fields
- Once you register you will receive an activation welcome email
- Click on the activation email and start uploading data
Uploading Data http://ediviewer.ediacademy.com/Home/Upload
- Drop a file to this page or click to upload
- Note: Your file must be a well-structured X12 Interchange with ISA to IEA envelopes
- Current supported versions are: 4010, 4020, 5010 (more versions are added every month to our beta product)
- HIPAA X12 Functionality will be added in the next release
- Here is a sample 810 Invoice to try it out with
- It will only take a few seconds to process your data. For larger files it could take less
- You also have the option to Email Feedback or Get a PDF file
- To view files you have previously uploaded, simply click on My Files on the top right screen
- Some users find it useful to access My Files from their smart phone or tablet.
EDI Viewer Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it really free, what’s the catch?
A: It’s free, all you have to do is register. There is no catch.
Q: Why am I getting an error or why won’t my file translate?
A: Your file is either not formatted correctly (ISA-IEA) or your file is not one of the X12 support versions.
Q: Do you keep our data on your server?
A: Yes, EDI Academy keeps your data on our server so that you can later access them via My Access tabs.
Q: Which versions do you support?
A: We support ANSI X12 Versions 4010, 4020 and 5010. We are constantly adding more versions. Please, send us email feedback for a version you may need. We also plan to HIPAA X12 Transactions and EDIFACT support in the near future.