EDI Webinars Summer Stream-2020 (Early Bird registration opened)
EDI Webinars Summer Stream-2020 includes EDI Fundamentals & Best Practices for All Industries and HIPAA EDI Training Bundle (Health Care EDI) Fundamentals & Best Practices. Advanced sessions are included in both bundles. Some courses have pre-requisites.
During a webinar session you have the opportunity to consult with an expert that has implemented EDI for dozens of companies and trading partners. Every attendee will become a certified EDI professional by the EDI Academy if he/she completes all six webinars in a bundle. You will also receive a 100+ page course manual along with other educational resources. Some courses have pre-requisites
What topics will be covered in All Industries EDI Fundamentals & Best Practices bundle?
- Introduction to EDI
- Connectivity AS2, VAN, FTP
- Enveloping & Structure
- Transactions: 850,810, 856 ASN and UCC-128 Labels
- E-Commerce EDI & Change Order Automation
- EDI for Transportation, Finance, Inventory
What topics will be covered in HIPAA EDI Training Bundle (Health Care EDI) Fundamentals & Best Practices bundle?
- Introduction to The Health Care
- EDI Enveloping & TR3 Viewing
- Deciphering HIPAA EDI Transactions – Enrollment & Eligibility
- Deciphering EDI Transactions 837 Claims & Acknowledgements
- Deciphering EDI Transactions 835 Health Care Claim Payment/Advice
- Advanced 837 Coordination of Benefits & 277/RFAI & 837 Outbound To CMS and Other Entities
EDI Online Webinars are suitable for novice and experienced specialists involved in supply chain, inventory and sales, logistics, data analytics, finance, e-commerce etc. Training goes in a format of online instructor-led webinar. Attendees have the possibility to work on real-world examples and to ask the instructor EDI-related questions.
Our attendees are very happy with EDI Academy webinars – check out their reviews.
Check out if you need to sign up for the training