EDI Webinars: EDI Academy helps specialists grow their careers
EDI Webinars program by EDI Academy o ffers our clients nine online courses of different EDI and HIPAA specifics:
- EDI 101 – Introduction To EDI (EDI Fundamentals Training)
- EDI 110 – EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding
- EDI 201 – EDI Enveloping & Structure
- EDI 301 – ASN & UCC-128 Labels
- EDI 401 – Advanced Course: E-Commerce EDI & Change Order Automation
- EDI 410 – Advanced Course: EDI for Finance, Inventory & Transportation
- HIPAA EDI 101 – Introduction To The Health Care EDI Environment
- HIPAA EDI 110 – EDI Enveloping & TR3 Viewing
- HIPAA EDI 201 – Deciphering HIPAA EDI Transactions – Enrollment & Eligibility
- HIPAA EDI 210 – Deciphering EDI Transactions – 837 Claims & Acknowledgements
- HIPAA EDI 215 – Deciphering EDI Transactions – 835 Health Care Claim Payment/Advice.
Attendees can choose and register for each track individually or register for all of them. The certificate of completion is given to a student after each completed track.
Why EDI Academy online classes are a good decision for you?
- the instructor helps you to combine definite tracks that best fit to your business and learning needs in one educational course
- all the tracks were developed in conjunction with specific EDI knowledge sections
- choosing several courses you receive a powerful learning program for your definite business goals
- course resources give students the opportunity to analyze course content, apply best practices in their organizations and maximize working results
- online courses in the form of webinars represent a comfortable way of learning – you choose the best suitable date and time
- remote form of education is money-saving and cost-effective
- webinars are conducted by the experienced instructor with superior EDI business practice.
EDI Academy is a trusted partner – we have certified hundreds of specialists from different industries working for worldwide brands. EDI Academy is one of the best high-quality and innovative EDI education providers in the USA and Canada. We enable people to achieve competitive advantages through EDI knowledge and practical skills.
Register for webinar or get more information – please, write us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our updates to learn about new course releases in 2018
See our schedule for the local EDI seminars