Electronic Remittance Advice And Electronic Funds Transfer for EmblemHealth Claims
Electronic Remittance Advice and Electronic Funds Transfer are the standards for receiving EmblemHealth payments. Electronic Remittance Advice can be processed via PNC Remittance Advantage, a no-cost online payment solution that helps your office reduce payment processing expenses and improve cash flow. With PNC Remittance Advantage, you can receive direct deposits to your bank accounts (electronic funds transfer) and view or download your remittances online (electronic remittance advice). Electronic transactions are fast, convenient and reduce the risk of lost or stolen payments.
The registration process is simple and secure and takes just moments to complete:
- Step 1: Have available a recent EmblemHealth Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and either a voided check or a letter from your bank listing the account name, account number, account type and bank routing number for each of your practice’s bank accounts used to receive electronic payments.
- Step 2: Go to PNC Remittance Advantage at https://rad.pnc.com.
- Step 3: Select the “Register for Portal and Online Payment Services” link on the upper left side of your screen.
- Step 4: Register for the website with your email address, your practice’s tax identification number and your Provider ID, found on your EmblemHealth EOB.
- Step 5: For larger practices, add all of your practice’s payees and organize them according to bank account, location, personnel or whatever is appropriate for your practice.
- Step 6: Enter your bank account information and upload a scanned image of your voided check or bank letter.
- Step 7: Associate each payee group with a bank account, and then submit your enrollment form online.
- Step 8: Allow two weeks to validate the bank account information before receiving electronic payments and remittance advices.
Please contact your practice management system vendor to ensure your software is capturing and correctly populating your National Provider Identifier (NPI) in your electronic claims or your claims will be rejected by EmblemHealth.