Family Dollar 850 EDI Mapping For ITD, DTM And TDS Segments
Family Dollar 850 EDI Mapping Notes given below establish necessary guidelines for the Purchase Order Transaction Set (850) mapping practice (ITD, DTM and TDS segments). The Family Dollar 850 EDI Mapping guidelines described in this blog post are presented in the form of notes and do not cover all the requirements set to Family Dollar vendors.
- L03040513 – If ITD03 is present, then at least one of ITD04,ITD05,ITD13 is required
- L08040513 – If ITD08 is present, then at least one of ITD04,ITD05,ITD13 is required
- L091011 – If ITD09 is present, then at least one of ITD10,ITD11 is required
- If the code in ITD01 is “04”, then ITD07 or ITD09 is required and either ITD10 or ITD11 is required
- If the code in ITD01 is “05”, then ITD06 or ITD07 is required.
- R020305 – At least one of DTM02,DTM03,DTM05 is required
- C0403 – If DTM04 is present, then all of DTM03 are required
- P0506 – If either DTM05,DTM06 is present, then all are required
- Family Dollar prepaid vendor’s with FOB01 = PC/PP/MX will need to reference the above delivery window
- Promotion date will be present only for promo PO’s
- R0204050612 – At least one of TD502,TD504,TD505,TD506,TD512 is required
- C0203 – If TD502 is present, then all of TD503 are required
- C0708 – If TD507 is present, then all of TD508 are required
- C1011 – If TD510 is present, then all of TD511 are required
- C1312 – If TD513 is present, then all of TD512 are required
- C1413 – If TD514 is present, then all of TD513 are required
- C1512 – If TD515 is present, then all of TD512 are required
When specifying a routing sequence to be used for the shipment movement in lieu of specifying each carrier within the movement, use TD502 to identify the party responsible for defining the routing sequence, and use TD503 to identify the actual routing sequence, specified by the party identified in TD502.