Family Dollar EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request Mapping Notes For Segments MTX, N4, PER
Family Dollar EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request transaction set can be used to provide the information required for the customary and established business and industry practice relative to a purchase order change. Family Dollar EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request transaction can be used: (1) by a buyer to request a change to a previously submitted purchase order or (2) by a buyer to confirm acceptance of a purchase order change initiated by the seller or by mutual agreement of the two parties.
After receiving an Family Dollar EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request from a customer, the seller can send an EDI 865 Purchase Order Acknowledgment with Change in response.
Below we give some particular mapping notes and comments for Buyer Initiated Family Dollar EDI 860 Purchase Order Change Request.
- C0102 – If MTX01 is present, then all of MTX02 are required
- C0302 – If MTX03 is present, then all of MTX02 are required
- C0504 – If MTX05 is present, then all of MTX04 are required
- MTX05 is the number of lines to advance before printing
- If MTX04 is “AA – Advance the specific number of lines before print”, then MTX05 is required.
N4 Geographic Location
- E0207 – Only one of N402,N407 may be presented
- C0605 – If N406 is present, then all of N405 are required
- C0704 – If N407 is present, then all of N404 are required
- A combination of either N401 through N404, or N405 and N406 may be adequate to specify a location
- N402 is required only if city name (N401) is in the U.S. or Canada.
PER Administrative Communications Contact
- FDS Instructions: The Appointment coordinator information may be provided but only on the N1 (ST) element. The link for the routing and shipping guide provided in the TD505 element < http://www.familydollar.com/PDFs/rsp_2003.pdf> has the most up to date information for delivery or pick-up appointment
- P0304 – If either PER03,PER04 is present, then all are required
- P0506 – If either PER05,PER06 is present, then all are required
- P0708 – If either PER07,PER08 is present, then all are required.