Family Dollar EDI Mapping Notes For Loop PID and Loop SAC
Family Dollar EDI Mapping Notes given below establish necessary guidelines for the Invoice Transaction Set (810) mapping practice (Loop PID and Loop SAC). The Family Dollar EDI Mapping guidelines described in this blog post are presented in the form of notes and do not cover all the requirements set to Family Dollar vendors.
- C0403 – If PID04 is present, then all of PID03 are required
- R0405 – At least one of PID04,PID05 is required
- C0703 – If PID07 is present, then all of PID03 are required
- C0804 – If PID08 is present, then all of PID04 are required
- C0905 – If PID09 is present, then all of PID05 are required
- If PID01 equals “F”, then PID05 is used. If PID01 equals “S”, then PID04 is used. If PID01 equals “X”, then both PID04 and PID05 are used.
- Use PID06 when necessary to refer to the product surface or layer being described in the segment
- PID07 specifies the individual code list of the agency specified in PID03
- R0203 – At least one of SAC02,SAC03 is required
- 0304 – If either SAC03,SAC04 is present, then all are required
- P0607 – If either SAC06,SAC07 is present, then all are required
- P0910 – If either SAC09,SAC10 is present, then all are required
- C1110 – If SAC11 is present, then all of SAC10 are required
- L130204 – If SAC13 is present, then at least one of SAC02,SAC04 is required
- C1413 – If SAC14 is present, then all of SAC13 are required
- C1615 – If SAC16 is present, then all of SAC15 are required
- SAC04 may be used to uniquely identify the service, promotion, allowance, or charge. In addition, it may be used in conjunction with SAC03 to further define SAC02.
- In some business applications, it is necessary to advise the trading partner of the actual dollar amount that a particular allowance, charge, or promotion was based on to reduce ambiguity. This amount is commonly referred to as “Dollar Basis Amount”. It is represented in the SAC segment in SAC10 using the qualifier “DO” – Dollars in SAC09.
- FD SPECIFIC: YOU CANNOT SEND A NEGATIVE VALUE IN THE SAC SEGMENT. The allowance ‘A’ or charge ‘C’ indicator will alert FD as to how the dollar value should be handled. Also all detail level allowances need to be added together as we are unable to handle multiple iterations of the SAC segment at this level.