Hibbett EDI Invoice Guidelines
It is required that a unique invoice number be transmitted for each shipment by PO. Direct to Store shipments should have a separate invoice number for each shipping location. Before sending an electronic Invoice 810 to Hibbett, a vendor must first be approved by the EDI Department testing.
- Hibbett requests one invoice per shipment per PO. Example: 80% of merchandise ships this week, an invoice marked for store 14 (ship to store) should be transmitted with 80% of PO cost charged; the remaining 20% ships next week, a second unique invoice number marked for store 14 (ship to store) should be transmitted with the remaining 20% of PO cost.
- All EDI invoices (810) are transmitted at the UPC / item level. UNIT OF MEASURE = EACH = UPC = SELLING UNIT. **NO MASTERPACK UPC’s SHOULD BE TRANSMITTED IN AN 810 INVOICE FOR PREPACK (SLN SEGMENT) PO’s. ONLY SKU LEVEL (color/size) UPC’s ARE ALLOWED.
- Hibbett must receive EDI invoices within 3 business days after the merchandise is shipped. A violation will be deducted if the vendor is not in compliance with this time frame. The vendor must verify receipt of functional acknowledgements (FA 997) for all invoices (810) transmitted. Contact the Hibbett EDI Department if an FA (997) is not returned.
- DO NOT DUPLICATE INVOICE NUMBERS WITHIN A TWO-YEAR PERIOD. An expense offset will be assessed if this requirement is not met.
- The “ship to” store number must be included in the N1 ST segment of the EDI invoice (810). By store invoices should reference the store location that received the product Consolidated invoices must reference location 14.
- Each shipment by PO must be invoiced with a unique invoice number.
- It is required that a unique invoice number be transmitted for each shipment by PO. Direct to Store shipments should have a separate invoice number for each shipping location. Include a valid purchase order number in element 04 of the BIG segment.
- Include UPC for items on each invoice. Do not include UPC quantities not filled / shipped.
- All requested data must be transmitted as outlined in Hibbett’s invoice mapping specifications. Do not transmit blank elements- these elements should be populated with zeros. Failure to provide requested data will result in an expense offset.
To learn more about EDI and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.