HIPAA X12 Advanced EDI Training (Live Instructor-Led Webinars) by EDI Academy
HIPAA X12 Advanced EDI Training has been customized for individual students and for groups of three or more from the same company. Become a certified professional after finishing the EDI Academy HIPAA X12 Advanced EDI Training on the best conditions.
- You will also receive a 100+ page course manual along with other educational resources.
- Some courses have pre-requisites.
- Every attendee will become a Certified EDI Professional by the EDI Academy if they complete all courses listed below.
- These are live webinars, you have the opportunity to consult with an expert that has implemented EDI for a number of companies and trading partners.
- Pay $150 for any webinar for groups of three or more from the same company
- Pay $200 per webinar if you sign up for all 6 webinars at once. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount
- The cost is $250 per session per person for each individual webinar (a la carte).
This course requires three pre-requisite courses: HIPAA EDI 110, HIPAA EDI 210 and HIPAA EDI 215.
Webinar Times: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST – 2019 Dates: Jan 21, 2019 — Mar 11, 2019 — Apr 15, 2019 — May 28, 2019
Register a la carte: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/5077332886692934658
Part 1: In this session we will cover advanced 837 topics with different situational rules. In addition, we will walk you through several scenarios of Coordination of Benefits and show you how the 837 and the 835 are linked when more than one payer is involved.
Part 2: This combined section will cover the 277 Request for Additional Information along with the 275 Health Care attachments. Real-world implementation examples and scenarios will be covered.
This course requires three pre-requisite courses: HIPAA EDI 110, HIPAA EDI 210 and HIPAA EDI 215. EDI 401 is strongly recommended but not required to take this course.
Webinar Times: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST – 2019 Dates: Jan 22, 2019 — Mar 12, 2019 — Apr 16, 2019 — May 29, 2019
Register a la carte: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/2046563169589024770
Transmitting 837 Outbound to CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) is a common practice for most health plans. The Encounter Data System (EDS) Companion Guide contains information to assist Medicare Advantage Organizations (MAOs) and other entities in the submission of encounter data. This class will go through the highlights of the Encounter Companion Guide for institutional and professional claim. We will also some highlights Medicaid claim companion guides for some states. We will show examples of 837 x12 transactions for the following encounter types:
- Standard encounters & Atypical Providers
- Capitated encounters