HIPAA X12 EDI Training Online Schedule (Basic Courses)
HIPAA X12 EDI Training Online is a perfect possibility to learn HIPAA EDI basics as well as to get deeper advanced knowledge. EDI Academy gives the possibility to join HIPAA X12 EDI Training online lessons on the best suitable location, date and time.
- The cost is $250 per session per person.
- A 20% discount is available if you select all sessions (email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount).
- A 20% discount is offered for groups of two or more from the same company.
- These are live webinars, you have the opportunity to consult with an expert that has implemented EDI for a number of companies and trading partners.
- Every attendee will become a certified EDI professional by the EDI Academy.
- You will also receive a 100+ page course manual along with other educational resources.
HIPAA EDI 101 – Introduction To The Health Care EDI Environment
To Register Click Here: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1303
Friday, June 1st, 2018 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
- Introduction to the Health Care EDI Environment
- Health Care EDI Defined
- Benefits of Health Care EDI
- X12 Standards
- X12N Workgroups
- WEDI – Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange
- Software & Infrastructure for EDI (What’s a Translator & Mapper)
- EDI Connectivity (e.g. SFTP, HTTPS, Web Services)
HIPAA EDI 110 – EDI Enveloping & TR3 Viewing
To Register Click Here: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1304
Monday, June 4th, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM EST
- EDI Enveloping & TR3 Viewing
- EDI Enveloping ISA-GS-ST-SE
- Key terms related to the structure of EDI (e.g. qualifier, segment, terminator, delimiter)
- Instructions on using the TR3 manual to look at transactions, segments and data elements, situational rules and loops.
- LOOP IDs – Deep Dive (HL,NM1,CLM,etc)
- Instructions on viewing EDI Implementation Guides and Mapping Specs
- Health Industry Related Code Sets – Clinical and Non-Clinical
HIPAA X12 EDI Training online provides easy access to up-to-date and cost-effective HIPAA remote seminars. EDI Academy experts curate content into series of courses on dozens of topics. Contact us by e-mail email@example.com.