Justice/maurices/Dressbarn EDI ASN (Ascena EDI Guidelines)
Justice/maurices/Dressbarn EDI ASN must be sent before pickup from vendor’s facility. If vendor has written approval from DC Operations Vendor Coordination team, ASN may be sent as late as one (1) business hour after pickup. An evening pick up (after 4:00PM) must be sent by 9:00 AM the next morning.
A chargeback of up to $2000 can be assessed for non-compliance of the above instructions
For POs booked with Unyson, add Unyson’s Shipment Number to the Booking Number field of the Vendor ASN. International ASN must be submitted within 2 business days after Cargo delivery to Forwarders/Carriers at origin ports.
Every Purchase Order shipped by a vendor for Justice, maurices or Dressbarn merchandise requires the following:
- Receive a Justice/maurices/Dressbarn Purchase Order (850)
- If there is a PO update, receive a PO replacement (850)
- Transmit a PO Acknowledgment (855) [Note: Acknowledgment on ly]Vendor requested PO changes need to be agreed to directly (email/phone) with your buyer(s). An (850) replacement PO will be submitted.
- Dressbarn- transmit an invoice (810)
- Transmit an Advance Ship Notice (856) no later than the time the shipment leaves the vendor’s facility.
- Label each case with a compliant UCC128 barcode label.
- UCC128 barcode label should be 4 inches wide x 6 inches long.
For PO’s that span multiple trailers, the vendor is to send one ASN per trailer. If a PO arrives on multiple shipments under the same ASN that will constitute a chargeback. The amount of the chargeback will be determined by the tiered chart in chargeback section using the case total of the ASN that was split-shipped.
To learn more about EDI vendor operations and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.