Kingfisher EDI: Purchase Order And Dispatch Advice
The post contains the information required to prepare for the introduction or development of electronic trading with Kingfisher – Purchase Order And Dispatch Advice transactions. Electronic Trading (EDI) is standard procedure in some Kingfisher Banners.
ORDERS (Purchase Order)
- For DSV PO, NAD+DP will be a virtual GLN. For Castorama France, it is 3020400000001
- NAD+BY will have the Head office GLN  in all the PO types except for Customer PO and Cross Docking orders. For Cross Docking orders, NAD+BY = GLN of Store/DC. NAD+DP= Cross Dock Platform. For DSV, NAD+BY = website/call center GLN and NAD+DP = DSV GLN (virtual).
- Below are the different Unit of measurements, that will be used in Easier:
- EA (for most of the Articles)
- PK4 etc.
- EAN code is mandatory in the PO.
DESADV (Dispatch Advice)
- NAD+BY and NAD+DP should be same as in the PO
- Include UNH/0068 (Default value = ‘HU DESADV’) if you are sending handling unit.
- If a vendor is sending HU ASN, they must send the loading method code in PCI segment in the DESADV message.
- DTM + 17 (i.e. Estimated delivery date) must be between the date of the delivery note DTM + 171 (J) and D + 30 strictly, the estimated delivery date cannot be earlier than the date of the document (DTM + 17 must not be less than DTM 171).
- RFF+DQ should contain the same Despatch Advice reference number mentioned in BGM+351.
- CPS segment is mandatory in case of HU DESADV message.
- EAN no. should be present in each LIN segment.
- RFF+ON is mandatory under each LIN segment.
- RFF+LI is mandatory under each LIN segment.
- The PO line item number should be sent back in the ASN and Invoice message in RFF+LI segment.
- The UOM should be same as in the PO.
- EAN code in mandatory in the ASN.
To learn more about EDI and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.