KOSTAL EDI Suppliers Guides
Web EDI is an Internet-based application for KOSTAL suppliers who cannot operate a conventional EDI connection. Here are the functions:
- Transmission of the delivery plan call-offs via an Internet server
- Automatic e-mail notification for new call-offs
- Displaying, printing and downloading and comparison of call-offs
- Overview of outstanding order quantities
- Delivery notification with packaging structure
- Creation of packing instructions for the creation of delivery notifications
- Printing of labels and delivery notes.
- Presentation of the gross requirements and of the consignment stock
- Transmission of MIN and MAX stock levels
- Production planning tool for the safeguarding of materials availability
- Delivery notification / documents as per the call-off process
- Alarm functions, e.g. in the event of the level of stock falling below the minimum.
If you have already made notification of a delivery and have determined that this delivery can not be shipped as notified, you can cancel this delivery in the Web EDI system. In addition, inform your materials requirements planner as soon as you have cancelled the delivery. You can not use the same delivery note number again.
To learn more about EDI and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.