Lord & Taylor Vendor EDI Enrollment
Lord & Taylor Vendor EDI Enrollment supposes that all vendors need to be EDI compliant. EDI is an obligatory requirement of doing business with Lord & Taylor. An expense-offset fee will be assessed to any vendor who cannot comply with this standard.
Lord & Taylor EDI Documents Required
- 850 Electronic Purchase Order or 855 Purchase Order (Vendor Generated) Acknowledgment.
- Accurate carton level EDI Advance Ship Notice/Manifest (856). Use the “scan and pack” method to create your ASN.
- GS1-128 Shipping Container label related to a valid ASN.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment.
- 810 Electronic Invoice
Lord & Taylor new EDI vendors should visit company Partners website http://partners.lordandtaylor.com/partners/vendor/apply.jsp and fill out the New Vendor Profile Form by clicking on the RED BAR. This is an imperative step in the EDI setup, and will create the connection between yours and Lord and Taylor’s EDI networks. All new EDI vendors must complete EDI testing.
Prior to EDI setup, vendors must:
- Complete the new vendor forms
- Complete the on line Vendor Profile Form located on the partners.lordandtaylor.com web page.
- Confirm all merchandise is 100% GTIN marked and your Electronic GTIN catalog is available to Lord & Taylor through Inovis.
- Lord & Taylor’s Translator level testing of the 856-Advance Ship Notice and 810-Electronic Invoice documents
To learn more about EDI vendor integration and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.