Nordstrom EDI Updates Beginning August 24, 2017
Nordstrom EDI updates given in today’s blog refer to all EDI vendors that have business relationship with Nordstrom using EDI.
- Nordstrom EDI updates state that all Pack and Hold (PM) and Reserve Stock (RS) orders will always contain the ship-to location in the N1*ST segment in the PO1 loop.
- 852 Nordstrom EDI receipients: Due to internal maintenance Nordstrom will not be sending EDI 852s Sunday September 3rd for Canada and Rack Shoes; This reporting will be sent the evening of September 5th and will return to its regular schedule on September 10th.
- Updated Routing Guide: Store/DC list updated adding in off price fulfillment centers for nordstromrack.com | HauteLook; Removed Lynden from Carrier Pages
- Updated Store Address list
- Drop Ship Suppliers who are non-EDI must send there invoices electronically and referred them to the Nordstrom.com Drop Ship Manual
- Updated Store Address list with some of Fall Openings addresses please review carefully
- Updated Routing Guide Store/DC list to Correct Nordstrom.com ship to DC 569 and NRHL DC 562
- Updated both Off Price and Full Price Item Intent Forms on the Item Setup & Direct Product Information page
- Udated Routing Guide for store 833 (Sherway Gardens Mall); the city should have been listed as Etobicoke not Toronto. Please make note of this change; 08/28 made formatting changes only; 08/29 Updated Store/DC list in Routing Guide and noted use of new store 922 which is store allocation placeholder, similar to Store 919 is for the Rack
- Updated Expense Offset Fee document: Removed N.com Only No or Incorrect hanger offset fee
- Merchandise Required to be Shipped on Hangers – Removed ‘Gowns’ from hanger matrix
- Updated FLS & Rack Manual: Section 4, sub-section Return Hangtags – removed FLS requirement for bridal dresses to have return hangtags (only needed for Nordstrom.com orders).
Check out EDI trainings schedule to reserve your seat for the upcoming seminar and workshop.