Online EDI Training Courses By EDI Academy
Online EDI Training is a perfect possibility to become a certified EDI specialist after passing the sequence of webinars. Find below EDI Academy webinars schedule for May 2018.
* $250 per session per person.
* 20% discount for all sessions (email email@example.com).
* 20% discount for groups of two or more from one company.
* Live webinars with an experienced instructor.
* Attendee will be certified by the EDI Academy after all courses completion.
* 100+ page course manual, other educational resources.
EDI 101 – Introduction To EDI
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Monday, May 14th, 2018.
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1297
- EDI Fundamentals Training
- History and Origin of EDI
- Major EDI Advances
- How EDI is applied in different industries
- The Business Need for EDI
- Introduction to EDI standards
- EDI Components Overview
- Document Tracking and Monitoring Concepts
- EDI Software and Hardware Technology Environment
EDI 110 – EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018.
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1298
- EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding
- EDI On-Boarding Best Practices
- EDI Connectivity – VAN
- EDI Connectivity – AS2/FTP
- EDI Connectivity – Best Practices
- Information about third-party EDI Service providers
- Information about EDI Testing
EDI 201 – EDI Enveloping & Structure
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST on Friday, May 18th, 2018.
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1299
- EDI Enveloping ISA-GS-ST-SE
- Key terms related to the structure of EDI (e.g. qualifier, segment, terminator, delimiter)
- Instructions on using the ANSI X12 manual to look at transactions, segments and data elements
- Instructions on viewing EDI Implementation Guides and Mapping Specs
EDI 301 – 850,810, 856 ASN and UCC-128 Labels
11:00 – 01:00 PM EST Monday, May 21st, 2018.
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1300
- Deciphering EDI 850 Purchase Order
- Deciphering EDI 810 Invoice
- Deciphering 856 ASN – Standard Pack
- Deciphering 856 ASN – Pick &Pack
- Advanced Ship Notice – ASN Best Practices
- ASN Tare Levels
- UCC-128 Barcode Label
EDI 401 – Advanced Course: E-Commerce EDI & Change Order Automation
Wednesday May 23rd, 11:00 – 12:30 PM EST
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7216431653575407873
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1301
Change Order Processing: Most organizations today handle the PO change manually. The key to automating change orders is to refine the business rules and processes. Examples of how some suppliers have been able to successfully automate the processing of change orders.
E-Commerce EDI Best Practices: How to avoid common pitfalls and master transactions such as the 855 PO Acknowledgement, 869 Order Status Inquiry, 870 Order Status Report and 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice. Boost productivity, reduce errors and improve trading partner relationships.
EDI 410 – Advanced Course: EDI for Finance, Inventory & Transportation
Wednesday May 30th, 11:00 – 12:30 PM EST
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7981179374089006849
Sign up: https://ediacademy.com/Register.aspx?id=1283
EDI for Finance: How to implement EDI transactions such as the 820 RA/Payment and the 823 Lockbox. Improve productivity and reduce costs and errors in your treasury and accounts receivable departments.
EDI for Inventory & Sales: Best practices for EDI transactions such as the 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice, 947 Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice, and the 852 Product Activity Data.