Online EDI trainings – your comfortable and easy way of becoming an EDI professional
Online EDI trainings were recently announced by EDI Academy – the leading USA supplier of profound EDI education classes. Now it is possible for professionals from different industries to register for each track individually or register for all of them and take part in EDI training online. Each student will receive a certificate of completion for each track.
EDI Academy will offer more 2017 and 2018 online training sessions if the dates below do not work for you. By completing all tracks mentiond below, you will become a certified EDI Professional.
The classes are conducted by the EDI Academy founder and instructor – Michael Kotoyan who has an enormous EDI experience and practice in various areas of EDI implementation.
EDI 101 – Introduction To EDI – Thursday, October 19th 12:30 – 2:30 PM EDT
EDI Fundamentals Training
* History and Origin of EDI
* Major EDI Advances
* How EDI is applied in different industries
* The Business Need for EDI
* Introduction to EDI standards
* EDI Components Overview
* Document Tracking and Monitoring Concepts
* EDI Software and Hardware Technology Environment
EDI 110 – EDI Connectivity and On-Boarding Thursday, October 26th 12:30 – 2:30 PM EDT
* EDI On-Boarding Best Practices
* EDI Connectivity – VAN
* EDI Connectivity – AS2/FTP
* EDI Connectivity – Best Practices
* Information about third-party EDI Service providers (Webforms EDI)
* Information about EDI Testing
EDI 201 – EDI Enveloping & Structure – Thursday, November 2nd 12:30 – 2:30 PM EDT
* EDI Enveloping ISA-GS-ST-SE
* Key terms related to the structure of EDI (e.g. qualifier, segment, terminator, delimiter)
* Instructions on using the ANSI X12 manual to look at transactions, segments and data elements
* Instructions on viewing EDI Implementation Guides and Mapping Specs
EDI 301 – ASN & UCC-128 Labels Thursday, November 16th 12:30 – 2:30 PM EDT
* Advanced Ship Notice – ASN Best Practices
* Deciphering 856 ASN – Standard Pack
* Deciphering 856 ASN – Pick &Pack
* ASN Tare Levels
* UCC-128 Barcode Label
* Deciphering 860 PO Changes
* Deciphering 810 Invoices
More events and schedules will be available later in 2017 and most of 2018.
To find about cost and to sign up for these classes please email email@example.com.