Orchard Brands 850 PO User Notes And Guides
Orchard Brands 850 PO user mapping guidelines refer to 850 Purchase Order EDI transaction usage and mapping.
Confirmation orders (BEG01 contains Confirmation orders (BEG01 contains code value code value 06) may be sent to confirm a phone order.
The internal vendor number that is present on the Orchard Brands 850 PO is required to be returned on the ship notice and invoice. The value of REF*IA on the ship notice and on the invoice will be the same as the REF*IA on the purchse order.
- There may from be from 1 to 3 FOB segments present.
- FOB01 will contain code contain code value DF, the details for the Shipment Method of Payment are specified in FOB03
- FOB02 will will contain code contain code OR or DE which specify the pickup information.
There may be multiple DTM segments present to specify a ship window, or a single DTM may be used to specify a requested ship date or delivery date.
- The ship to location identifies the destination for the Orchard Brands 850 PO as specified on the transport label and bill of lading. The address will be specified in the N3 and N4 segments. The ship to location identifies the destination for the purchased order as specified on the transport label and bill
- When N1 contains code value BT, N104 will contain the Orchard unit number that will be billed for the merchandise. This same number must be returned in an N1*BT segment on the invoice and ship notice.
Prepaid shipments are received by appointment only. Please email address in PER04 when PERO 1 contains code value RE to arrange for receiving time.
- Each PO1 segment represents a single line item on the order. SKU (size and color), U.P.C and other product ID information may or may not be present in Orchard transmissions, depending on the type of merchandise being ordered. PO1 segment represents a single line item on the order. SKU (size and color), U.P.C and other product ID information may or may not be present in Orchard transmissions, depending on the type of merchandise being ordered.
- All Purchase Orders Purchase Orders will contain cost. will contain cost.
- The P.O. line P.O. line number (PO101) will be present on all Orchard orders. It is a sequential number assigned to each number (PO101) will be present on all Orchard orders. It is a sequential number assigned to each line item on the order and helps distinguish between like items on the same order. If sent on the order, it must be referenced on any return documents (856 and 810).
- When PO106, PO108 or PO110 contain code UK, the number in the corresponding Product Service ID element in the EAN/UCC number assigned to the case level of the product, it is not for the consumer unit.
Orchard Brands 850 PO Example
N3*2650 N. MACARTHUR DR~ N4*Tracy*CA*95376*US~ N1*BT*Orchard Supply Hardware*92*1570~
N3*address line 1~