Gordmans Pack By Store EDI Orders Guides
Pack By Store Orders Shipped to DC Carton Packaging and Size Requirements are the Same as Bulk Orders with some exception.
- The packing list and/or 856 EDI-ASN must match shipment exactly and tickets sent in advance correctly applied to merchandise. Incorrect packing list information can cause delays in processing freight and could result in charge backs.
- When palletizing more than one store per pallet, stores must be layered together with each store number listed on the pallet label.
- All cartons must be marked as follows:
- Store Number
- Gordmans EDI PO Number
- Total Units per Shipping Carton
- Professional or college team orders must have the team name on outside of carton.
- Ensure each carton contains merchandise for one purchase order and one store.
- The barcode LINES on the label must be perpendicular to the bottom of the carton.
- The barcode must be placed flat on the side of the carton, not on a seam or corner unless given written approval by firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- If using a pallet label only, it must contain the same information as a carton label and placed on all four sides of the pallet.
To learn more about EDI in warehousing and logistics and become a certified EDI Professional please visit our course schedule page.