Ryder 850 PO Standard Extrinsic Qualifier Enablement
All new Ryder suppliers need to register with Ariba network to echange EDI 850 and other documents electronically. In order to receive what Ariba refers to as standard extrinsics in the REF segment supplier account must be configured to trigger this action at the translator level and render in the 850 through the VAN.
This is enabled on a per customer basis by following the below configuration steps:
- Login to your test account on Ariba SN.
- Click on the Administration tab at the top of the page then click Customer Relationships from the navigational bar just below.
- Next to Ryder – TEST click on Actions button.
- From the drop down, select: cXML / EDI Transformations.
- Enable standard extrinsic mapping by checking the box under the cXML to EDI Mapping.
- Click the ‘OK’ button.
Repeat above steps in your Production account on Ariba SN prior to go-live.