Shopko EDI Vendor Program Testing of 850 Purchase Order
Shopko EDI Vendor Program requires all merchandise vendors to exchange 850 Purchase Orders (PO), 810 Invoices, 856 Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) and UCC128 labels.
Before starting Shopko EDI Vendor Program testing process all vendors should complete the EDI Trading Partner Profile. Once Shopko receives the EDI Trading Partner Profile, there are several lengthy steps Shopko needs to complete in order for the testing phase to begin. When these steps are finished, the vendor will be notified by the Shopko EDI team to start the Shopko EDI Vendor Program testing process.
Shopko will contact the designated vendor EDI contact, based on the EDI Partner Profile, as soon as approval has been given and there is a purchase order available to use for testing. The vendor will have 90 days to complete the testing process. The EDI team will make three (3) attempts to contact and establish a test date with the vendor.
Shopko reserves the right to assess a $25 penalty per hard copy or faxed invoice and/or purchase order if the vendor is non-responsive to testing inquiries or if they fail to participate in testing after the agreed upon date.
The information used by Shopko
- For Test:
- Qualifier: 08
- ISA and GS ID: 6136010000T
- ISA15 = T
- For Production:
- Qualifier: 08
- ISA and GS ID: 6136010000
- ISA15 = P.
Shopko EDI 850 Purchase Order Testing Checklist
- Receive an email message from Shopko EDI team to begin testing the mandatory transactions.
- Establish a test date on which to begin testing with the Shopko EDI team. Confirm your company’s qualifier, sender/receiver ID and VAN.
- Contact the VAN used by your company and set up the test and production IDs used by Shopko.
- Set Shopko up as a trading partner in your internal software used to communicate EDI formatted data.
- On the day of testing, be able to receive a test Purchase Order 850 from Shopko. In some cases, the test 850 may be a copy of an actual PO that your company has already fulfilled.
- Review the contents of the test PO with your internal business contacts. Have them validate the UPC/SKU values and confirm the pack/inner pack quantities (if applicable). Provide feedback to the Shopko EDI contact and work through any business related issues.
- Within 48 hours of receiving the test 850, send a 997 or functional acknowledgement back to Shopko. If your company is unable to send this data, work with the Shopko EDI team on the barriers preventing the transmission from occurring.
- Upon successful application of the 997 to the EDI team, a follow up email will be sent by the EDI team, confirming the successful receipt of the 997.
- A date to move 850 to production will be determined between Shopko and the vendor. A follow up note will be sent confirming the move to production.