Tractor Supply Drop Ship Program – enhancing the supply chain developement
Tractor Supply Drop Ship Program is a part of general EDI program for Tractor Supply Co vendors. Tractor Supply Co is one of the biggest retailers that provide agricultural, garden and building goods. Tractor Supply Drop Ship Program covers the supply of hardware, home and garden accessories and tools, workwear and casual clothing and footwear. To have quick and proper goods supply Tractor Supply Co demands that its vendors be involved in the Tractor Supply Drop Ship Program.
Below we provide the basic notes for Tractor Supply Drop Ship Program. Each Tractor Supply Co vendor should carefully study these tips for further cooperation with Tractor Supply Co.
- Small packages are to be shipped under the Vendor’s UPS account and billed to the TSC UPS account 87W6A8. Tractor Supply Co ships UPS Ground, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air
- LTL orders are to be shipped Conway Freight using the 3rd party billing address of: Tractor Supply Company, PO Box 7000, Brentwood, TN 37027
- The LTL bill of lading should include the following shipping instructions: Ship To, Contact Phone Number, Delivery Date, Delivery Time Window and any additional information in the PWK segments. This information is sent in the PWK segments of the 850 order
- Tractor Supply Co requests an LTL return form to be included for the customer
- If shipping hazardous materials, please include the required hazardous material paperwork
- The ship from on the UPS label should be Tractor Supply Co Franklin DC address and the ref fields should be our TSC Order# and the TSC PO#.
- Handling fees are to be negotiated with your merchant and are to be included in the cost of goods. Do not send them as a separate charge in the SAC segment.
- The price on the packing slip should be the retail price sent in the CTP segment of the 850 order.
- Tractor Supply Co Service Level Agreement is ALL orders are shipped and TSC receives a compliant 856 (ASN) or an 855 (PO Rejection) within 48 hours of the Vendor receiving the order.
- All drop ship accounts use AS2 communications.
- All EDI documents should be sent to EDI ID 14/6120935509. The ISA15 should contain a T during testing and a P for production.
- Tractor Supply Co has an optional EDI ID of ZZ/6120935509T if a separate test ID is needed. Please communicate this before testing begins.
- The 855 is only processed for full order or line item rejections. Please do not send an 855 to accept our 850. Tractor Supply Co expects 997s within 48 hours.
- The 855 PO1 elements 235 and 234 are not floating. The values need to be in the positions specified in the implementation guideline.
- The 860 will be transmitted if TSC doesn’t receive an accepted 856 within 7 business days of the order being placed. TSC will not send the 860 without communicating with you first. Tractor Supply Co expects a 997 within 48 hours.
- For LTL shipments, the carrier PRO # needs to be populated in the 856 REF*CN segment in the shipment HL loop. THIS IS MANDATORY.
- For UPS shipment, the carrier tracking# needs to be populated in the 856 MAN segment in the package HL Loop.
- The 856 HL Pack is mandatory even if it is an LTL shipment but you do not send the MAN segment. Please send an empty HL*P loop.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to check their 997 acknowledgement reports in a timely manner. Do not depend on TSC to manually notify you of EDI failures. TSC will send a detail level 997 for all rejections.
- The 856 must be received the same day the shipment ships and before the 810 is transmitted.
- TSC processes the 846 inventory feed twice a day, 5:15am CT and 9:15pm CT. Please plan your extract(s) accordingly. We expect an 846 at least once a day.
- The 846 line item schedule date should be the current day. Tractor Supply Co does not allow back orders.
If your company is going to start EDI integration with Tractor Supply Co but still needs more EDI knowledge and vendor-independent education, you can choose EDI Academy trainings to become EDI capable.