Vendor Shipping Requirements (Zappos International Shipments)
Vendor Shipping Requirements demand that Zappos Vendors fulfilling out of international facilities must first contact the International Inbound Logistics team prior to shipping. Information to be included on Zappos International Routing Request Form:
- Valid Zappos Merchandising Purchase Order Number (1‐22 alphanumeric characters)
- Total actual number of cartons
- Total actual pairs or numbers of product (List units/pairs for each Purchase Order)
- Total actual weight in pounds (lbs.)
- Cubic feet: Formula for cubic feet: (L” x W” x H”) / 1728 x number of cartons = Total cubic feet
- The origination address and shipping hours of the shipment (e.g., supplier warehouse, port)
- Origin contact person with email address, phone and fax number
- Indicate what type of product will be in the shipment (e.g., footwear, bags, apparel, etc.)
Mandatory documents to be submitted along with the International Routing Request Form:
- Commercial Invoice (One (1) Purchase Order Number per an invoice)
- Packing List
- Interim Footwear Invoice, Product Detail Invoice, or HTS Code for each style
- Certificate of Origin
- Bill of Lading listing the brand name for each Purchase Order
GENERAL CERTIFICATES OF CONFORMITY MAY BE REQUIRED WITH YOUR SHIPMENT
International shipments must list Zappos name and zone number as the “Ship To/Deliver To” on the commercial invoice, packing list, and shipping carton label. International shipments must list the following address as the “Buyer/Bill To/Invoice To” on the commercial invoice and packing list:
Zappos Merchandising, Inc.
400 E. Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101 U.S.A.
Follow All Carriers’ Instructions: All shipping instructions given by the carriers must be followed. Any
additional freight charges incurred due to non‐compliance with such carrier shipping instructions (including 3rd party fulfillment centers, warehouses, or suppliers of brands) will be passed on to you.
After a Routing Request has been submitted, vendors should reply to the email sent by Zappos Inbound Logistics team and provide it with vendor chosen TL Carrier, desired delivery date and time as well as whether vendor TL Carrier requires a “Live Unload “or “Drop Trailer” appointment. The Zappos Inbound Logistics team will request a delivery appointment via Amazon’s CARP system. Once the delivery appointment has been scheduled/approved by the designated Amazon FC Inbound team, Zappos Inbound Logistics team will send vendor all the pertinent information via email so vendor can forward the information to your carrier.