WCMBP Trading Partner Portal SFTP Login
Once logged in, the folder structure will appear as:
There will be 2 categories of folders under Trading Partners SFTP folders.
- TEST Trading Partners should submit and receive their test files under this folder.
- PROD Trading Partners should submit and receive their production files under this folder.
The folders are structured under TEST/PROD folders within the SFTP root.
This Inbound folder should be used to drop the inbound files that needs to be submitted to WCMBP. After the inbound 837 file is dropped to the Inbound folder, WCMBP will rename the file following the inbound naming convention and perform the file level validation before processing.
Files that pass the validation will be ready for processing. After being processed, the file name will be renamed with “processed” extension. After the user logs out from the SFTP account, the processed file will be moved to the Inbound/Archive folder.
Files that fail the validation will be renamed with “error” extension. After the user logs out from the SFTP account, the error file will be moved to the Inbound/Error Folder. The files in both Inbound/Archive and Inbound/Error folders will be retained for 30 days before they are purged by the system automatically.
File Level Validation
It is recommended to limit the file size to 100MB while uploading HIPAA file through SFTP. EDI files must meet the following criteria:
- File Size: The file cannot be empty, i.e 0 kb
- File Name Extension: The file name extension must be dat with all lower case (for example My_Hipaa_File.dat).
- File Name Length: The file name length (including the file name extension) cannot be greater than 50 characters.
- File Name Special Characters: The file name should not contain special characters.
To learn more about EDI and become a CEDIAP® (Certified EDI Academy Professional), please visit our course schedule page.