|September 14-15, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|September 16, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|October 19-20, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|October 21, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|November 9-10, 2018 San Diego, CA|
|November 11, 2018 San Diego, CA|
|December 07-08, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|December 09, 2018 Los Angeles, CA|
|August 15, 2018 HIPAA EDI 101 Webinar|
|August 17, 2018 HIPAA EDI 110 Webinar|
|August 20, 2018 HIPAA EDI 201 Webinar|
|August 22, 2018 HIPAA EDI 210 Webinar|
|August 24, 2018 HIPAA EDI 215 Webinar|
|August 27, 2018 HIPAA EDI 401 Webinar|
|August 29, 2018 HIPAA EDI 410 Webinar|
|Become Certified by|
The EDI Academy
Why You Should Attend EDI Training!
Download PDF Brochure
Fresh from its 2008 success, EDI Academy expands into 2009 with 20 new seminars and an EDI Health Care Best Practices course.
EDI Academy: Guiding EDI professionals to success through comprehensive learning.
San Diego, CA December 15, 2009: Developed last year in response to corporate America’s need for comprehensive EDI training, EDI Academy is now set to build on its 2008 successes with a bigger, better and brand new schedule of training for 2009.
The EDI 2009 Seminar Schedule
Pre-registration for the first session (New York on the 13th and 14th of January) has decisively shown the need for as many sessions as possible; consequently, EDI Academy is pleased to announce the addition of three more seminars in Winter 2009 which will take place on:
- Portland, OR, on January 30th and 31st
- Dallas, Texas, on February 17th and 18th
- San Diego, California, on March 10th and 11th.
The full schedule for 2009 is as follows:
- January 13-14, 2009 — New York, NY
- January 30-31, 2009 — Portland, OR
- February 17-18, 2009 — Dallas, TX
- March 10-11, 2009 — San Diego, CA
- March 24-25, 2009 — Chicago, IL
- April 7-8, 2009 — Minneapolis, MN
- April 28-29, 2009 — San Jose, CA
- May 19-20, 2009 — Toronto, ON
- June 5-6, 2009 — Cincinnati, OH
- June 23-24, 2009 — San Diego, CA
- July 14-15, 2009 — New York, NY
- August 11-12, 2009 — Denver, CO
- August 25-26, 2009 — Seattle, WA
- September 15-16, 2009 — Atlanta, GA
- September 25-26, 2009 — Los Angeles, CA
- October 13-14, 2009 — Dallas, TX
- November 3-4, 2009 — Washington, D.C.
- November 17-18, 2009 — Chicago, IL
- December 8-9, 2009 — New York, NY
- December 15-16, 2009 — San Diego, CA
Due to the brisk demand for places in these seminars, early registration is strongly recommended. In addition, those who register early will benefit from a $300 discount on the standard course fee.
The EDI Academy 2008 schedule saw great success with its EDI Fundamentals & Best Practices course, and will be expanding its curriculum in ‘09 with the addition of a new Health Care edition of the course, which will be publicly available in the coming weeks.
EDI Academy 2009: Building on our own successes to better guide yours
EDI Academy seminars are led by EDI professionals who understand the demands of EDI and recognize both the need for and the opportunities provided by all-inclusive and high quality training. The Academy’s decisive success in 2008 — with its courses very quickly fully booked and a wealth of positive feedback provided by attendees — was mirrored in the consequent successes of its attendees. People working in the retail, finance, manufacturing, aerospace, health and education industries who attended the 2007 seminars declared the guidance to be invaluable in addressing EDI issues in their workplaces and increasing their ROI in EDI technology.
Having gained expertise and confidence in its methods through its tremendous 2007 and 2008 experience, EDI Academy is set to expand in 2009 and offer at least twenty seminars across the United States and Canada.
EDI Academy 2009: Find out more
To learn more and sign up for a seminar, see the organization’s Training Academy course schedule page.