852 Product Activity Data – Orchard Brands Mapping Guides
852 Product Activity Data transaction set can be used by a distributor, warehouse, or retailer to advise a trading partner of inventory, sales, and other product activity information. 852 Product Activity Data enables a trading partner to plan and ship, or propose inventory replenishment quantities, for distribution centers, warehouses or retail outlets.The receiver of the transaction set will maintain some type of inventory/product movement records for its trading partners to enable replenishment calculations based on data provided by the distributor, warehouse or retailer. Find below some mapping notes for Orchard Brands 852 Product Activity Data transaction.
- The quantity for the item identified in the LIN segment is required.
- Quantity is specified either in the ZA segment (ZA02) or in the SDQ segment.
- The quantity for the item identified in the LIN segment is required. Quantity is specified either in the ZA segment (ZA02) or in the SDQ segment.
GS and ST Segments
- A functional group of related transaction sets, within the scope of X12 standards, consists of a collection of similar transaction sets enclosed by a functional group header and a functional group trailer.
- The transaction set identifier (ST01) used by the translation routines of the interchange partners to select the appropriate transaction set definition (e.g., 810 selects the Invoice Transaction Set).
- XQ02 is the reporting date. If reporting a date range, then XQ02 is the start date and XQ03 is the end date.
- R0203 – At least one of N902 or N903 is required.
- If N906 is present, then N905 is required.
- N906 reflects the time zone which the time reflects.
- N907 contains data relating to the value cited in N902.
- LIN01 is the line item identification
- LIN02 through LIN31 provide for fifteen different product/service IDs for each item. For example: Case, Color, Drawing No., U.P.C. No., ISBN No., Model No., or SKU.
- CTP07 is a multiplier factor to arrive at a final discounted price. A multiplier of .90 would be the factor if a 10% discount is given.
- CTP08 is the rebate amount.
- ZA08 determines if the product activity code in ZA01 refers to a product that is categorized as In-bond merchandise. A “Y” indicates that the activity code applies to a product that is In-bond; an “N” indicates that the activity code does not refer to a product that is In-bond.
- SDQ23 identifies the area within the location identified in SDQ03, SDQ05, SDQ07, SDQ09, SDQ11, SDQ13, SDQ15, SDQ17, SDQ19, and SDQ21
- SDQ02 is used only if different than previously defined in the transaction set.
- SDQ03 is the store number.
- SDQ23 may be used to identify areas within a store, e.g., front room, back room, selling outpost, end aisle display, etc. The value is agreed to by trading partners or industry conventions.